- WIN BLOG
- IN THE NEWS
Georgia’s WIN List is a grassroots political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia by recruiting, training, supporting, electing, and re-electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to families and women, including the preservation of reproductive freedom.
Changing the Face of Power in Georgia by electing progressive Democratic Women in Numbers.
How We Make it Happen
- Women are trained and prepared to run and hold office
- Women are funded to run for office
- Women are elected and re-elected to office
- Our Endorsed women feel supported when running for and holding office
- Target legislative and statewide races
- Recruit, train, and support pro-choice Democratic women to run for office in Georgia
- Provide technical and financial support early so that women will be viable candidates
- Engage and activate women on behalf of endorsed candidates
- Foster a community of support and mentorship between all of our endorsed candidates, past and present
Endorsed Women for 2018
The historic November 2018 ballot with Stacey Abrams as the gubernatorial nominee and Sarah Riggs Amico as the Lt. Governor nominee has already cracked Georgia’s governmental glass ceiling. Abrams is the first African-American woman nominated for Governor nationwide. Endorsed by Georgia’s WIN List, together they lead a ticket which includes three more endorsed women seeking constitutional statewide offices and a record number of endorsed women seeking House and Senate seats.