- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Carolyn Hugley | House District 133
Checks Payable To: Committee to Elect Carolyn Hugley
Campaign Address: PO Box 6342 | Columbus, Georgia 31917
Campaign Phone: 706.687.4327
First elected to the Georgia House of Representatives in 1992, Representative Carolyn Hugley is serving as the voice for the communities of House District 133 which includes parts of Muscogee County. Presently, she is contributing her many years of legislative service to the membership of the Appropriations, Rules and Natural Resources & Environment Committees.
The motivational and inspirational speaker was born in Forrest City, Arkansas in 1958. After receiving her diploma from Forrest City High School, Hugley attended the University of Arkansas in Pine Bluff, Mississippi. She earned a B.A. in Political Science and an M.P.P.A in Public Policy Administration. She is married to Isaiah Hugley and the couple has 2 children, Isaiah and Kimberly. They also have a granddaughter, Kandyce. The Hugleys are members of the Franchise Baptist Church.
Representative Hugley has had extensive involvement in many civic and community organizations. She is a member of the Georgia State Workforce Investment Board, the Liberty Theatre Board of Directors, the Greater Georgia Chapter of Alzheimer’s Association Board, Gamma Tau Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority and was on the 1996 Columbus Olympic Committee. She currently chairs the Lower Chattahoochee Area Workforce Investment Board. Her extensive activities have caused her to be the recipient of many awards, including Citizen of the Month from the Columbus Times and Boss of the Year from the American Business Women’s Association. The National Association of Business & Professional Women’s Club presented her with the Sojourner Truth Meritorious Service Award. Hugley has previously been named Legislator of the Year by the Georgia School Counselor’s Association.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- Join Us October 28 for a Special Moment in History: Five African-American Women Statewide Candidate Forum:
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Incumbent House Representative Kimberly Alexander for House District 66
- WIN List Endorses Cynthia Bennett for Georgia Senate District 28
- First Lady Rosalynn Carter to Speak at the Ga. WIN List Go-Blue Bash to celebrate Women’s Equality Day August 26!
- 2014 Endorsed Candidates for State House and State Senate with Republican Opposition
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Amreeta Regmi for House District 95