Family Attorney Triebsch Makes Her Case With Cobb Voters
Georgia’s WIN List enthusiastically endorses Cobb County attorney Christine Triebsch for Senate District 32 which includes portions of Marietta, Roswell and Sandy Springs in both Cobb and Fulton counties. Previously an unopposed GOP-stronghold, Christine made a great deal of headway with a strong grassroots campaign and received 42 percent of the vote during the 2017 special election. Christine faces her 2017 opponent, Kay Kirkpatrick, once again in November and aims to flip this seat from red to blue.
As a family law attorney, Christine has dedicated her career to helping children and families in crisis and would be an effective voice for these issues as an advocate inside the Senate chamber. Christine received her law degree from John Marshall Law School in Atlanta and opened her Mariette law practice in 2000. Christine’s legal experience would be a great asset during Judiciary Committee deliberations and floor debates, especially for matters of great importance to women and families. Senators Elena Parent and Jen Jordan are currently the only women attorneys in the Senate.
“I am not a politician… I am your neighbor. I will work tirelessly to ensure a bright future for our families and community.”
As a 21-year resident of Cobb County, Christine knows first hand what makes the public schools in District 32 great – and what needs to be fixed within the school system. Both of her teenage children attended public schools and her husband, Kevin, has been a Cobb County public school teacher for 23 years. Most of her husband’s experience has been with Title One schools.
Christine is passionate about addressing the following critical local matters that residents face every day in District 32. If elected, she will also bring fair and balanced solutions to the problems facing all Georgians.
- HEALTHCARE: Christine pledges to protect the ACA by expanding Medicaid to help the more than 650,000 uninsured Georgians and failing rural hospitals.
- JOBS: Christine pledges to work toward expanded training opportunities, a higher minimum wage, new pro-work tax credits and more investment in transportation and infrastructure projects. She believes these are proven ways to attract and retain high-wage industries and jobs.
- EDUCATION: Christine strongly believes that public schools should be fully funded. She does not support programs that shift funding away from public schools.
- GUN SAFETY: Christine respects and understands our Second Amendment rights, but supports responsible, sensible gun measures to ensure the safety of our communities, schools and places of worship. She will also facilitate legislation supporting gun violence prevention.
- REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH: Christine vows to preserve access to reliable reproductive healthcare resources which allows women and men to make informed decisions for their families.
Christine Triebsch for State Senate
- Website: www.christineforga.com
- Facebook: @ChristineForGA
- Instagram: @christineforga
- Twitter: @christineforga
Georgia women like Christine are making history in this midterm election cycle as they run for seats long held by Republicans. With women in record numbers on the ballot this year, WIN List needs your help to elect these women and train the candidates we want to see on the ballot in 2020 and beyond.