- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Checks Payable To: Committee to Re-elect Karla Drenner
Campaign Address: P.O. Box 348 | Avondale Estates, GA 30002
Campaign Phone: 404-508-4128
Karla Drenner, born in Charleston, West Virginia, has lived and studied in various regions throughout the United States. Along with her two children, she has made her home in Dekalb County’s Avondale Estates, where she serves the people of the 86th House District as their representative in the Georgia General Assembly.
Rep. Drenner was elected to the Georgia House of Representatives on November 7, 2000, and was officially sworn in on January 8, 2001. Rep. Drenner ran an issues-driven campaign concentrating on education reform, environmental concerns, and improving local neighborhoods. Rep. Drenner went right to work on those issues, passing HB 393, which encourages citizens to practice carpooling by protecting carpool databases from public disclosure. As a result of the bill, which signed into law, and the efforts if the Clean Air campaign, Georgia saw a 100 percent increase in the 1-87-RIDEFIND database.
Karla is a member of several professional associations, including the Health Physics Society, the Air and Waste Management association, and the National Safety Council. She hopes to utilize that experience to provide a voice for sensible and responsible environmental, management within her role as a member of the House Natural Resources and Environment, Transportation, Industrial Relations, and Health and Ecology committees. In 2003, Dr. Drenner was appointed as Subcommittee Chair of Waste Management Subcommittee of the Natural Resources and Environment Committee and Subcommittee Chair of Workplace Safety Inspection, Industrial Relations Committee.
In addition to environmental issues, Karla is also an advocate of poverty, education, and human rights.
The District: District 86 includes Clarkston and the neighborhoods surrounding Rehoboth Baptist Church.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- WIN List Endorses Robbin Shipp for Labor Commissioner
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Connie Stokes for Lieutenant Governor
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Valarie Wilson for State School Superintendent
- We Are Proud To Announce Our 2014 Georgia’s WIN List Primary Winners
- A Night to Remember at Our Women To Watch Reception
- WOMEN TO WATCH RECEPTION
- OUR OWN STACEY ABRAMS HAS WON THE FIRST ANNUAL GABRIELLE GIFFORDS RISING STAR AWARD!
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES SENATOR NAN ORROCK