- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Kathy Blee Ashe is an active community leader, a former educator, a mother, and a volunteer. In June of 1991, she was first elected to the Georgia General Assembly House of Representatives. Kathy is currently the Representative for House District 56 .the heart of Atlanta.
As a member of the Georgia House of Representatives, Kathy serves on the Higher Education, Children and Youth, and Interstate Cooperation committees. She is active in the Women’s Caucus and is the Treasurer of the Georgia House Democratic Caucus.
Representative Ashe received her elementary and high school education in the public schools of Tallahassee, Florida. In 1968, she graduated from Agnes Scott College. She then earned a Master of Arts in Teaching from Emory University and did further graduate work at Georgia State University. She taught in the Marietta and Cobb County public schools from 1969 to 1977.
Kathy currently serves on the boards of Agnes Scott College, the Central Presbyterian Church Outreach and Advocacy Center, Georgia Appleseed, Sisters By Choice, and the Georgia State University College of Law Board of Visitors. She is a member of the Education Commission of the States, Weed & Seed, and the Pittsburgh Blueprint steering committees. She is an active member of the Central Presbyterian Church, where she serves as an Elder.
She is a member of Leadership Atlanta (1988) and the Regional Leadership Institute (1994). Kathy has served in leadership roles in numerous community organizations, including the League of Women Voters, the Atlanta Community Food Bank, the United Way of Atlanta, the Atlanta Women’s Foundation, the Junior League of Atlanta and Vote Choice.
Kathy has been married to Lawrence Ashe, an attorney, since 1972. The Ashes have two grown children.
The District: District 56 is in the heart of Atlanta from Sherwood Forest down to Atlanta University and includes Midtown and Atlantic Station.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- Georgia’s WIN List Legislative Breakfast
- Transcript of speech by Leah Ward Sears at the Georgia’s WIN List 2015 Legislative Breakfast
- Thank You Melinda Ennis
- Today marks the 42nd Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- Our Outstanding Panel of Endorsed Legislators on “The State of Women” @ Legislative Breakfast 1/28/15
- WIN Leadership Academy 2015 Application Deadline Extended to 1/2/2015
- Announcing 2015 Legislative Breakfast Featuring Former Justice Leah Ward Sears
- Congratulations to Our Incumbent Winners and WIN List Endorsed New Senator Elena Parent