- Endorsed Candidates
- Past Events
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Michele Henson | House District 87
Checks Payable To: Committee to Re-Elect Michele Henson
Campaign Address: 4140 Creek Stone Court | Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Campaign Phone: 404.296.1442
Contribute: Committee to Re-Elect Michele Henson
Representative Michele Henson has been faithfully fulfilling her duties as a legislator since first being elected in 1991. She is currently serving as a voice on the House Floor for the people of House District 87, which covers part of Dekalb County. Her law-making services include membership on several House committees: Health & Human Services, Science & Technology and State Planning & Community Affairs.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- OUR OWN STACEY ABRAMS HAS WON THE FIRST ANNUAL GABRIELLE GIFFORDS RISING STAR AWARD!
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES SENATOR NAN ORROCK
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES ELENA PARENT
- HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL: HERE IS OUR FINAL LIST OF BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013:
- 2014 Legislative Breakfast with Jay Bookman
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Four
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Three
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Two