- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Michele Henson | House District 87
Checks Payable To: Committee to Re-Elect Michele Henson
Campaign Address: 4140 Creek Stone Court | Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Campaign Phone: 404.296.1442
Contribute: Committee to Re-Elect Michele Henson
Representative Michele Henson has been faithfully fulfilling her duties as a legislator since first being elected in 1991. She is currently serving as a voice on the House Floor for the people of House District 87, which covers part of Dekalb County. Her law-making services include membership on several House committees: Health & Human Services, Science & Technology and State Planning & Community Affairs.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- WIN List Endorses Robbin Shipp for Labor Commissioner
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Connie Stokes for Lieutenant Governor
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Valarie Wilson for State School Superintendent
- We Are Proud To Announce Our 2014 Georgia’s WIN List Primary Winners
- A Night to Remember at Our Women To Watch Reception
- WOMEN TO WATCH RECEPTION
- OUR OWN STACEY ABRAMS HAS WON THE FIRST ANNUAL GABRIELLE GIFFORDS RISING STAR AWARD!