- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Nathan Max Colvin was born at 4:00 a.m. on February 17th weighing 8.1 pounds and measuring 21 inches.
We congratulate Jenna and Heath on their new bundle of joy and look forward to seeing little Nate at future WIN List events.
Leave Jenna a kind word on our facebook page or just add a comment to this post!
Want to see more more pictures of Nate?
ps – We hear Nate’s first “official” WIN event will be our upcoming Legislative Breakfast on March 23rd!
Please join Georgia’s WIN List for our 2011 Legislative Breakfast where we will receive a legislative update from WIN-endorsed women in the House and Senate Leadership.
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011
8:00 – 9:30 am
Mary Mac’s Tea Room
224 Ponce de Leon Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30308
Lauren Benedict, Melissa Carter & Natalie Woodward, Hon. Stacey Evans, Tedra Hobson, Libby Johnson, Jane Kidd, Jan Selman
RSVP: Anna Beck
Your support TODAY goes directly to funding our efforts in the recruitment, training and election of progressive women in Georgia.
Caroline is a leader in Democratic political campaigns in Georgia and South Carolina and has been active in politics at the state and national levels for over 18 years. Her passion for campaigns and expertise in fundraisin, events and organization led her to start Caroline McNulty, Inc. (CMI), a fundraising consulting firm, in 2005. Most recently, she was recruited to run the finance operation for Gov. Roy Barnes’ gubernatorial campagin, raising over $15 million for one of the top three governors’ races in the country in 2010. In April of 2010, Politics Magazine, named her “The best professional Democratic fundraiser in the state.”
Prior to starting CMI, Caroline worked for the Democratic Party of Georgia (2003-2005), the Barnes for Governor Campaigns (1998 and 2002) and for the Georgia Senate Democratic Campaign Committee (1997). From 1999 to 2001, Caroline worked in Law and Government Affairs at AT&T. Caroline’s work at AT&T focused on strategic planning, managing relationships with non-profit organizations and coordinating outreach with elected officials.
Before moving to Georgia, Caroline served as Executive Director and Director of Special Events at the North Carolina Democratic Party. Her previous experience also includes work in national politics where she worked for the Democratic National Convention Committee, the Clinton/Gore Presidential Campaign, the Presidential Transition Team, the Office of the Vice President, legislative affairs at the Peace Corp and for the Women’s Leadership Forum of the Democratic National Committee.
Caroline earned a B.A. in Political Science at the University of South Carolina. She lives in Mrietta, Georgia with her three children.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Incumbent House Representative Kimberly Alexander for House District 66
- WIN List Endorses Cynthia Bennett for Georgia Senate District 28
- First Lady Rosalynn Carter to Speak at the Ga. WIN List Go-Blue Bash to celebrate Women’s Equality Day August 26!
- 2014 Endorsed Candidates for State House and State Senate with Republican Opposition
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Amreeta Regmi for House District 95
- 2014 State-Wide Endorsed Candidates
- Please join us for our Go Blue Bash
- WIN List Endorses Robbin Shipp for Labor Commissioner