- Endorsed Candidates
- Past Events
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Pam Stephenson | House District 92
Checks Payable To: Committee to Elect Pam Stephenson
Campaign Address: 3262 Herrenhut Road | Lithonia, GA 30038
Campaign Phone: 404.815.7400
Representative Pam Stephenson has been a resident of DeKalb County for over 18 years. She has worked tirelessly for her community and the state of Georgia to help children, seniors and others in need, particularly in the critical field of health care. Stephenson has a demonstrated record of more than 15 years of legal and government service. Presently, she is serving on the Health and Human Services, Judiciary Non-Civil and MARTOC Committees of the House.
Her dedication to the field of Healthcare led to her appointment as the Director of the State Health Planning Agency by former Governor Zell Miller. She was also appointed by the DeKalb County Commission as a Trustee of Grady Health System. Former Governor Roy Barnes appointed Stephenson to the State Medical Education Board as well. Not only is she a successful attorney, but she has displayed her abilities in leadership through the successful creation of two businesses. She is a graduate of the Harvard University Government Program.
Her community involvement includes her role as President of 100 Black Women, Decatur-DeKalb Chapter. Representative Stephenson is heavily focused upon quality of life issues, particularly quality education, environmental justice, and adequate, affordable healthcare for all Georgians.
Representative Stephenson is the proud mother of a daughter and attends Greenforest Baptist Church.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES SENATOR NAN ORROCK
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES ELENA PARENT
- HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL: HERE IS OUR FINAL LIST OF BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013:
- 2014 Legislative Breakfast with Jay Bookman
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Four
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Three
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Two
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013