- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Checks Payable To: Friends to Elect Pat Dooley
Campaign Address: 695 Laurel Wood Drive, SW | Marietta, GA 30064
Campaign Phone: 770.422.7954
The Georgia Democratic leadership, other officials and local supporters asked me to run again for the Georgia House because the behavior of the Republican majority in the General Assembly is unacceptable. My opponent votes 99% with his party and strives to earn his Speaker’s approval. I cannot promise I’ll win but I can promise I’ll work to win. With the possibility available to us, the need makes it worth the try.
I served in the Georgia General Assembly for two years and I am proud of what we accomplished such as The Child Endangerment Law, holding the line on insurance coverage for women’s health issues, and protecting the HOPE Scholarship.
As a mother and grandmother I frankly never thought I would seek public office again. My husband and I were happy spending more time with our daughters and grandchildren.
Over the past four years I have been disappointed in my opponent’s brand of public service. He led the fight to return predatory Pay Day Loans to Georgia, allowing unscrupulous lenders to take unfair advantage of our families even as our economy stumbled.
I watched as Thunder Tumlin voted against our families time and time again, voted against Peach Care for our children, voted against implementing smaller class size for our children, helped make it more difficult for our children to qualify for the HOPE Scholarship, and turned a blind eye to Georgia’s water shortage until we were in the middle of a crisis. As a public servant Thunder has been all sound and no substance.
To me, public service is an opportunity to make life a little better for Georgia families. Public service requires putting the people you serve ahead of yourself.
We are certainly living in interesting times and, I believe, we have a long and difficult road to travel out of the damage that has been done to satisfy greed. I take hope that the American people have always faced a challenge and been victorious and that this incredible spirit will bring us through again.
We are working the grass roots and raising the money to fund our signs and direct mail. This win will not be given to us, we must take it. Can I count on you?
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- WIN Leadership Academy 2015 Application Deadline Extended to 1/2/2015
- Announcing 2015 Legislative Breakfast Featuring Former Justice Leah Ward Sears
- Congratulations to Our Incumbent Winners and WIN List Endorsed New Senator Elena Parent
- Join Us October 28 for a Special Moment in History: Five African-American Women Statewide Candidate Forum:
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Incumbent House Representative Kimberly Alexander for House District 66
- WIN List Endorses Cynthia Bennett for Georgia Senate District 28