- Endorsed Candidates
- Past Events
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
Strategic & Early
Last election cycle, WIN-endorsed candidate Elena Parent unseated an incumbent Republican House member in District 81. Elena was the only Democrat in the state to take back a Republican seat, and she was one of only ten candidates in the nation to flip a state legislative seat from Republican to Democrat.
Because of your continued support, WIN List was able to get involved early and strategically in Rep. Parent’s race.
“WIN List was instrumental in my victory over a Republican incumbent. WIN List recognized early the potential my campaign had and provided crucial planning, fundraising, and networking support that enabled me to connect with other donors and put together the level of support necessary to win.”
-Rep. Elena Parent
Join Georgia’s WIN List and our WIN-endorsed women on March 23rd to hear first-hand what these brave legislators, including Rep. Parent, have fought for-and fought against-in this year’s legislative session.
Mary Mac’s Tea Room
Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011
224 Ponce de Leon Ave. Atlanta Ga 30308
Your support TODAY goes directly to funding our efforts in the recruitment, training and election of progressive women in Georgia. Additionally, with your continued support, WIN List can work to protect our incumbents as they face redistricting and new challengers in 2012.
We hope to see you there!
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- WOMEN TO WATCH RECEPTION
- OUR OWN STACEY ABRAMS HAS WON THE FIRST ANNUAL GABRIELLE GIFFORDS RISING STAR AWARD!
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES SENATOR NAN ORROCK
- GEORGIA’S WIN LIST ENDORSES ELENA PARENT
- HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL: HERE IS OUR FINAL LIST OF BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013:
- 2014 Legislative Breakfast with Jay Bookman
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Four
- TOP TEN TOP BEST AND WORST FOR GEORGIA WOMEN IN 2013 – Day Three