- Endorsed Candidates
- G0-BLUE BASH
- 2014 LEGISLATIVE BREAKFAST
- Women, Politics and Film: Fall 2013
- 2013 Viola Ross Napier Celebration
- 2012 Candidate Reception
- 2012 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Legislative Breakfast
- 2011 Viola Ross Napier
- 2011 Men for WIN
- 2010 Candidate Reception
- 2010 Legislative Breakfast
- 2010 Deck the Halls!
- 2010 10th Anniversary Event
- 2009 Fact, Fiction, Politics
- 2009 Three Chairs Celebration
- 2009 Viola Ross Napier
- 2009 Candidate Training
WINing Introductions: Summer Intern Rebecca Bullard
Hello! My name is Rebecca Bullard and I recently joined the WIN List Team as the Summer 2011 Intern. I learned about the wonderful support WIN List provides to progressive women candidates while I was working on the 2010 election cycle. I served as the Research Director for the Roy Barnes campaign, and, during my time there, I was able to interact with many of the talented people behind WIN List, as well as several of the capable and passionate Democratic women they were endorsing.
As an intern for WIN List, I hope to be able to contribute my political research and communications experience to helping this organization select and train qualified women candidates and build a strong donor base to be able to provide them the support they need.
A native Georgian, I was born in Marietta and grew up in Cumming, Georgia. I graduated from Georgia Tech in May 2010 with a degree in International Affairs and a minor in Public Policy. During that time, I also spent a year as a Politics and International Studies student at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom.
I am proud to be working for WIN List because it is an organization committed to seeking out informed, experienced, and competent candidates and providing them with the tools necessary to be elected and advocate for the issues most important to women in Georgia. I hope to learn the process of fundraising and political campaign work from the purview of a third-party organization, and contribute my research and communications experience to help WIN List expand to make this their most successful year yet.
Georgia's WIN List is a political action committee dedicated to changing the face of power in Georgia politics by recruiting, training, supporting, and electing Democratic women who will serve as effective advocates for the issues most important to women and their families.
- WIN Leadership Academy 2015 Application Deadline Extended to 1/2/2015
- Announcing 2015 Legislative Breakfast Featuring Former Justice Leah Ward Sears
- Congratulations to Our Incumbent Winners and WIN List Endorsed New Senator Elena Parent
- Join Us October 28 for a Special Moment in History: Five African-American Women Statewide Candidate Forum:
- Georgia’s WIN List Endorses Incumbent House Representative Kimberly Alexander for House District 66
- WIN List Endorses Cynthia Bennett for Georgia Senate District 28