WIN List Intern Program
Wanna be a WIN-tern?
WIN List endorses and supports progressive pro-choice women who are running for Georgia legislative and statewide office. Interning with WIN List keeps you informed and active in state and local politics.
The job requires a basic understanding of the legislative process in Georgia, and a drive to learn more. Keeping you on your toes throughout the week, the job requires flexibility and the ability to multitask, as you will often be focusing on more than one project at a time. You will attend WIN List events, meetings and press conferences and are expected to remain attentive and helpful in running errands
by completing tasks efficiently.
Assignments and projects are split between communications, fundraising, candidate support, research, and administrative tasks; Communications/Fundraising
- Social media coordination
- Writing and editing blog posts and email blasts
- Running reports on NGP
- Disclosure reports, other fundraising docs
- Donor outreach efforts
- Candidate/potential candidate research
- District demographic research
- Research on policies, lawsuits, and statistics which impact Georgia and the campaigns of our endorsed women
- Errands (to include bank, post office, and office supply runs)
- Setting up and breaking down events
- Organizing and managing files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Good communication skills both on the phone and in-person
- A basic understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
This is a paid internship.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid for and approved by Georgia WIN List. Contributions to Georgia WIN List are not deductible for income tax purposes.